Are you one of the millions of players who love playing Minecraft? Here’s how to download the Minecraft APK on Play Store and the Minecraft Pocket Edition APK.
Downloading APK on Google Play Store
- Download the Minecraft Launcher
Access the Minecraft launcher by logging on to Minecraft.net https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download.html. From here, click the “Get Minecraft” button and choose “Mobile Platform” on the next page.
- Download the Minecraft APK
Choose “Android OS” and you’ll be redirected to a page where you can click the “Buy” button. From here, you’ll be transferred to the Google Play Store (https://play.google.com/store/games?hl=en&gl=US) where you can download the Minecraft version that’s compatible with your mobile device.
You’ll be asked to provide your payment information and log in to your Microsoft, Mojang or Google account, so you can install the game easily.
Once your payment is approved, the download should begin immediately. Google Play Store will also provide you with the most recent APK file through Mojang, so you can install the game successfully.
The same program will also provide all the future APKs that will allow you to update your Minecraft game every time a new version is available.
Other releated articles of interest:
- How to Get (install) Roblox on Play Store Download Procedure
- iPhone: Download APK play store on iOS (step by step)
- Download Play Store on Kindle Fire Tablet (install apk)
Downloading Pocket Edition APK
- Modify your phone settings
- To make sure that there will be no glitches when you start downloading Minecraft, you need to modify some settings on your mobile device first.
- Go to “Settings” then “Security Options.” From here, go to “Unknown Sources” and click “Enable.”
- You’ll see some pop-up messages afterwards, but you don’t need to worry because the game is completely safe to download and install on your device.
- Download the Minecraft Pocket Edition APK
- Click this (https://apkmodget.com/games/minecraft-pocket-edition-apk/ be redirected to the download page.
- Choose “Download” and wait until the download process is complete.
- Go to File Manager in your mobile phone, then go to Android and search for Minecraft Pocket Edition APK. Open the folder and click “Install.”
- You’ll need to wait for a few minutes to finish the download process.
- Once it’s done, you’ll be given a prompt and you can already see the Minecraft Pocket Edition icon on your phone’s main screen.
The difference between the Pocket Edition and the regular Minecraft APK is that the latter requires a payment while the other is completely free.
The Pocket Edition is also lighter on your mobile phone because the file size is only 23 MB. This means that the game can run faster and you’ll less likely experience any lags while playing.