Do you want to start exploring the world of Instagram? Here are the steps to downloading the Instagram APK on Google Play Store and without Google Play if you’re having issues with this program.
Downloading Instagram APK on the Google Play Store
- Find the Google Play Store app on your mobile device and log in using your Google Account.
- From here, you can search for Instagram in the search bar and tap on the “Install” button. The download process will usually take just a few minutes and you’ll be notified once it’s done. You can also find the Instagram thumbnail on your main screen where you can click it to launch the app.
Other articles releated:
- How to Uninstall Play Store (delete google play)
- iPhone: Download APK play store on iOS (step by step)
- Play Store on Chromebook: Download and install
Downloading Instagram APK without Google Play
- If you’re having issues downloading Instagram through Google Play, you can try an alternative method. Start by allowing the installation of unknown sources in your phone. Swipe down from the top of your screen and go to “Settings.” From here, choose “Biometrics and Security” and go to “Install Unknown Apps.”
- You’ll see a list of apps. Scroll down to Chrome and click “Allow from This Source.”
- Find a good repository site that will allow you to download Instagram without the need to go to Google Play. In this case, APK Mirror is a smart choice. Click the link to download the APK Mirror and once the process is done, go to your “File Manager” and open your “Downloads” folder. Here, you’ll find the APK Mirror file and by clicking it, the installation should start.
- Once you have the program ready, you can already start to download Instagram and enjoy it on your device.