Google Play Store is an incredible Play Store app for all smart devices developed by Google. Previously, Play Store was only developed for Android but now it is also available for PC.
In this article, we will find out how to download the Play Store for Windows 7. But first, let’s take a look at the features of the Google Play Store.
Key Features of Google Play Store
Google Play Store for PC comes with many advanced app downloading options and they have been listed below.
The Google Play Games in Google Play Store is an online gaming application. Now, the game has features with multiplayer and real-time gaming capabilities. With that, it has a few other features, such as social and public leaderboards, cloud saves, achievements, and more.
Google PlayBook is a great e-book reading application and has been designed with a digital distribution service. The application has almost 5 million e-books that are available for user purchase. The application lets you upload about 1000 e-books in the form of EPUB or PDF file formats.
Google Play Store for PC will help in showing the global availability of Google Play Music which is one of the most important music applications with podcast streaming with an online music locker. The application has been developed with over 40 million songs and offers free cloud storage for up to 50,000 songs.
News and Magazines
The Google New Stand Application has been particularly created for newsreaders. So, it is a news aggregator and the application can also offer digital subscriptions. Furthermore, here you can get a digital subscription to the digital magazine and news feed.
Movies and TV Shows
Play Store for PC Windows 7 is one of the demanding service apps that lets you watch TV Shows and movies that are available for rental or purchase for the user as per the availability.
The Google Play Store for PC comes with an option for the section that has particularly been designed for users who buy devices, such as Google Nexus devices, Chromecasts, Chromebooks, and Google-branded accessories.
Google Play Store is available for all platforms, such as iOS and Android.
How to Download the Google Play Store on a PC?
There are three methods available for downloading Play Store for PC.
- Using BlueStacks
- Using Android
- Using NOX Android Emulator
Downloading Google Play Store on PC Using BlueStacks
To download the Google Play Store for Windows PC, you need to download BlueStacks on your laptop or PC. Google Play Store will be available on BlueStacks as the default application if it does not follow the steps given below for downloading Play Store for PC.
Here are the steps you have to follow to download the Google Play Store app using BlueStacks.
- After you have installed BlueStacks on your device, enter the Google account details to log in.
- On BlueStack’s home page, look for the search box and then enter the name of the app. In this case, you will have to enter the Google Play Store.
- When you are done, hit the Enter button.
- Choose the app from the search results and click on the ‘Install’ button to download it on your PC.
- The app is downloaded in just a few seconds and you can install any Android app through Google Play Store for PC.
Downloading Google Play Store on PC Using Android
The steps in this case are the same as the previous one. Only in this case do you have to download Android on your PC. Here are the steps you to follow to download the Google Play Store on your device.
- After you have downloaded and installed Android on your device, log into your Google Account.
- On the home page, type Google Play Store in the search box and click on the search option.
- You will see the results being displayed. From the given options, choose the Play Store app and click on the button ‘Install’,
- When the installation is complete, proceed with the registration process.
- Now, you can experience the application downloading feature of Play Store for PC.
Downloading Google Play Store on PC Using NOX Android Emulator
In this method, you have to download the NOX Android Emulator on a laptop or PC. Then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First, you have to download and install the NOX Android emulator on the PC and enter the Gmail login credentials.
- From the emulator’s homepage, search for Google Play Store from the search icon box.
- The search result is going to appear on the screen where you have to choose the app and install it.
- The Play Store PC app gets downloaded and installed.
- After the installation is complete, try out the features of the Play Store app for PC.
Other releated articles:
- Download Play Store on Windows 8 (install apk)
- How to Download Play Store Windows 10 (install apk)
- Install the apk file Whatsapp on Play Store (Download)
Using Google Play Store on a PC
Google Play Store app can be downloaded and installed on the PC by using an Android emulator. In the app, the functions are similar to the Android app. The step-by-step process to use the Google Play Store app on your Windows PC 7 has been discussed below.
- First, you have to install an Android emulator and get Play Store on your Windows 7 PC.
- After the installation process is over, open the Play Store app and insert your email address and other details for completing the registration process or log in using your existing ID.
- You will find the app you wish to download using the search bar. Then, choose and install your favorite app and games on the PC without hassle.
- The Play Store app lets you download all kinds of Android apps on your PC like apps, games, widgets, live wallpapers, and much more.
These days, the Google Play store has become an app that is mandatory for all Android OS devices. However, they have extended their services to other devices, such as laptops, tablets, remote-controlled devices, television, and more.